3. Participants will be provided with their props by institute.
4. Theme of styler will be provided just before 10 min of starting of event.
1. No. of Participants: Max. 2 members
2. Time limit for Rangoli making: 1 hr .
3. Rangoli can be made with any material.
4. Innovation will be considered in judgment.
5. The colors for creating rangoli will be provided by event coordinators
1. No. of participants: Max. 2 Students.
2. Time limit for collage making: 1hr.
3. Scraps will be provided on the spot.
4. Participants will explain their concept to the judges at the end of the competition.
5. Material will be provided by the Institute. Participants are required to bring glue.
1. No.of participants : Two students.
2. Time limit for completion :max 30 min.
3. Mehendi powder will not be provided to the participants by institute.
TUG OF WAR
1. Two teams of up to eight men or women face each other and pull on opposite ends of a rope.
2. The winner is the side that pulls the other team 13 ft. (4m)
so that a central mark on the rope crosses a marked line.
3. Once a team has pulled, no substitutes are permitted.
Each team may have a coach to direct their pulling.
1. No. of participants : One Student
2. Time limit for solving the Sudoku: 15 min
3. Participants will be given puzzle on the spot.
1. No. of participants: 1-2 Students
2. Colors are provided by the event coordinators.
3. Brush and all stuff must be arranged by the students.
4. The themes for wall painting will be provided before 10 mins of starting of event..
1. First of all ticket is distributed to all the participants and
co-ordinators will collect money(Rs.50 to Rs100 approx.).Then host
will call no. 1 by 1 randomly from all the no. between 1 to 100, and
whosoover have that called no. on his/her card will cut that no...
On the basis of cutting of no. different games winner are announced..
Games are .. 1rst line, middle line, last line, early 7, corner, bingo,
temperature and house. According to collection, money is given to 1rst winner
of all the games from the collected money only.
2. After winning the game immediately participants have
to tell the host that i won before the host will call the other number.
1. No. of participants: Max. two students.
2. Time limit for the presentation of snaps: 8+2 minutes
3. Theme for the photography will be disclosed one hour before the event.
4. Participants are requested to bring their own cameras (Professional or Mobile Camera).
5. Students need to submit their photographs in the USB.
1. Teams will be required to come up with the innovative ads. Based on the creativity and how innovative the ad is,
teams will be shortlisted by the jury.
2. Shortlisted team will have to come for the event on the given dates
at CEPT University.
3. Teams have to make a new product name, punch line and
advertise the product/brand given to them.
5. Having technology background will be an add-on for the participants.
6. Participants should bring their prop that may be required during the event.
7. Different forms of expression like a short skit, jingles, slogans, banners or any
other innovative form can be incorporated (care should be taken that they are not offensive or vulgar)
8. Time limit: 10-15 mins.
• Game Version: CounterStrike
Dedicated pc will be provided. Players have to bring their own,
headphones, and other peripherals to simulate their own best playing
• Winning a round :
a. Team that kills all the members of the opposition team wins the round.
b. If Terrorists successfully bomb a base then they win the round.
c. If bomb is successfully diffused then CounterTerrorists
win the round.
• Disallowed weapons: D3/AU1,
Krieg 552 for Terrorists and Krieg 550 Commando, Bullpup and
Tactical Shield for CounterTerrorists.
• In the case of a tie after the regulation rounds end, 6 extra rounds
will be played as tiebreaker(3 as Terrorist and 3 as Counter Terrorist).
Map used will be . The first team to win 4 rounds wins the game.